QUOTE ABOUT EDUCATION

All men who have turned out worth anything have had the chief hand in their own education. - Sir Walter Scott

Sunday 5 June 2011

Dermabrasion

OK, not really to do with Home Education, but thought I would post about my home dermabrasion experience!

To start the story off - I used some Avon skincare which reacted badly with my skin - basically it was as if I had been sunburned - I had a blister under each eye (well, it was more on the cheekbone) and my cheeks started to peel and were looking VERY dry! So I phoned a lady I knew who sold Mary Kay and asked if they had anything to restore the moisture in my skin! Hey presto I received a tube of Advanced Moisture Renewal cream on Monday morning in the post. I started using it straight away and by Tuesday evening my skin was great (thank you Mary Kay). Chatting to the consultant a couple of days later, I mentioned that my chin was still a little dry by not as bad as it had been so she sent me a sample of MK's Dermabrasion system (Dermabrasion is for deep exfoliating, I suppose you would call it) - I used it this morning and my skin feels soooo soft and smooth! I'm falling in love with Mary Kay products again - I've ordered the whole basic skincare range for my skin type and am looking forward to receiving it :D

Other ways to improve skin texture:

1. drink plenty of water
2. eat healthily
3. cut down on smoking
4. cut down on drinking alcohol
5. definitely don't take illegal substances ;)
6. exercise frequently to keep the blood flowing
7. protect your skin from UVA and UVB sun rays

Give those a go and GLOW :D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these helpful tips. Those which has skin problems will benefit from this. Keep giving useful tips.

    dermabrasion

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.