QUOTE ABOUT EDUCATION

All men who have turned out worth anything have had the chief hand in their own education. - Sir Walter Scott

Friday 18 December 2009

12 Days of Bad(man) Christmas

On the 1st day of Christmas Badman sent to me - a Handbook on Modern PC;

On the 2nd day of Christmas Badman sent to me 2 social workers and a Handbook on Modern PC;

On the 3rd day of Christmas Badman sent to me 3 CRB checks, 2 social workers and a Handbook on Modern PC;

On the 4th day of Christmas Badman sent to me 4 UNCRCs, 3 CRB checks, 2 Social Workers, and a Handbook on Modern PC;

On the 5th day of Christmas Badman sent to me 5 controlling things, 4 UNCRCs, 3 CRB Checks, 2 social workers and a Handbook on Modern PC

On the 6th Day of Christmas Badman sent to me 6 LEA Guidelines, 5 controlling things, 4 UNCRCs, 3 CRB Checks, 2 social workers and a Handbook on Modern PC

On the 7th day of Christmas Badman sent to me 7 UN Charters, 6 LEA Guidelines, 5 controlling things, 4 UNCRCs, 3 CRB checks, 2 social workers and a Handbook on Modern PC

On the 8th day of Christmas Badman sent to me 8 Registrations, 7 UN Charters, 6 LEA Guidelines, 5 controlling things, 4 UNCRCs, 3 CRB Checks, 2 social workers and a Handbook on Modern PC

On the 9th day of Christmas Badman sent to me 9 Ed Advisors, 8 registrations, 7 UN Charters, 6 LEA Guidelines, 5 controlling things, 4 UNCRCs 3 CRB Checks, 2 social workers and a Handbook on Modern PC

On the 10th day of Christmas Badman sent to me 10 dodgy curriculums, 9 Ed Advisors, 8 registrations, 7 UN Charters, 6 LEA Guidelines, 5 controlling things, 4 UNCRCs, 3 CRB checks, 2 social workers and a Handbook on Modern PC

On the 11th day of Christmas Badman sent to me 11 Government Policies, 10 dodgy curriculums, 9 Ed Advisors, 8 registrations, 7 UN Charters, 6 LEA Guidelines, 5 controlling things, 4 UNCRCs, 3 CRB checks, 2 social workers and a Handbook on Modern PC

On the 12th day of Christmas my shredder came to me and I shredded 11 Government Policies, 10 dodgy curriculums, 9 Ed Advisors, 8 registrations, 7 UN Charters, 6 LEA Guidelines, 5 controlling things, 4 UNCRCs, 3 CRB checks, 2 social workers and a Handbook on Modern PC


If you saw my original on Facebook - I've changed the last verse (and the 11th day)

2 comments:

  1. OK I didn't shred the social workers nor Ed Advisors, but it is just a poem ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could shred their posts, well not the good social workers maybe. More vilification, how did I miss this?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.