QUOTE ABOUT EDUCATION

All men who have turned out worth anything have had the chief hand in their own education. - Sir Walter Scott

Saturday 26 December 2009

The Day AFTER Christmas

Twas the day after Christmas

And all through the house

Were plenty of chocolates

Going in my mouth.

Some were all plain

Others white and milk

Some were bitter and

Others smooth as silk.



I opened the cupboard

And guess what fell out

But ooodles of biscuits

Oh I could shout,

But I kept very calm

As calm as could be

And opened a box,

And ate twenty-three




I daren't go on the scales

I dread what I'd find

I've probably gained weight

Oh what a bind.

Do not worry and

Do not despair

In a few days time

We'll be in next year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.