QUOTE ABOUT EDUCATION

All men who have turned out worth anything have had the chief hand in their own education. - Sir Walter Scott

Friday 16 July 2010

Flute Exam

Well today was FE day - not Further Education day but Flute Exam day and I flunked it! Didn't do well at all in the exam BUT I have learned that if one is to succeed, one is to put in self discipline, constant and consistent practice and maybe a timetable of what to practice!

My scales and arpeggios were a disaster - my mind closed down at that point. Then the aural wasn't good either! BE PREPARED is a fantastic motto to have in any walk of life - especially when preparing for an exam!

All is not lost :) Onward to my next lesson (in October) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.